Monday, January 21, 2008

Go, Grow And Glow

I read somewhere that EVERYTHING that you do to/with your body, good or bad, will show its effects during the later years of your life. Taking care of our bodies sounds simple, but it seems most people find it hard to do (ako rin guilty dyan minsan).

Friday - sick throat
Saturday-Monday - cough, colds, fever
Tuesday - naka-sick leave na

The whole time I was resting at home, my internal dialogue was: I am healed, healthy and getting healthier.

I call it MIND over BODY :D

============

I love Mama and Papa!!! I thank God that they are still strong to drive me to the hospital, go up to my room to check if I've taken my meds. I thank God that they still cook soup and sinigang for me.

When I grow old, it will be my turn to take care of them.

Thinking aloud: Hindi pa siguro ako ready mag-asawa. Masyado pa ata akong nag-eenjoy sa bahay namin. Di bale, 22 years old pa lang naman ako. Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home