Friday, November 30, 2007

This Is My December

It's December 1 tomorrow, that means in a few hours I will be in Tiendesitas to attend to the IBS Year Ender Party. Hollywood is the theme and I will be using an old black dress (as much as I want to go as a Victoria's Secret model, hahaha!). AND I can't wait to see my officemates dressed up. Parang prom.

===

THis week was so full of learning for me. I attended the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People for 3 whole days. It was very veryeducational and it just taught me to see my life from where I am right now to where I want to be. I never thought that I'd learnso much from the workshop, I thought it was just about how to be successful, earn money, be efficient...The principles are actually Bible-based! And it's really about living, loving and making a mark. The materials and the giveaways were really good, too. And we had to watch these short films and they really got into me.

Sunday afternoon is the time June and I set aside so I can share with him the 7 Habits. There's a booklet/contract that he has to signafter I complete practicing one habit per week. I can't wait to start!!!

Please try to visit FranklinCovey site: www.franklincovey.com

===

Talking about a revolution, again, in Makati. I am not happy about it but I am still believing that things can change in my country.

===

Yesterday I met with a college classmate who just got from training in Japan. His name is Vanjo and he was one of the few close friends that I had in UST. It's funny how working life turned out for 3 of my good friends in college, him, Namron and June. 4 years ago, who would have thought we'll be working in the same company and they will be flying off work in another country? It's a good deal. I can't wait to see them soar to greater heights!

===

These are the dreams that I have for today:

Earn my first million before I'm 30
Donate more than a million pesos to poor people before I return to heaven
Be married before I'm 26
Have 2 children
Cook June's favorite dishes
Donate more than a million pesos to my church
Live in a foreign country for at least a year
Study in the U.S.
Teach
Travel the whole world with June

===

I want to bungee jump in Sydney, Australia.
I want to see moviestars in Hollywood.
I want to try all the rides in Disneyland.
I want to ride the cable car in San Francisco.
I want to go up the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
I want to ride a camel in Egypt.
I want to listen to good music in New Orleans.
I want to watch an episode of Oprah or Ellen live.
I want to go to Texas to attend Lakewood Services.
I want to return to Singapore to visit City Harvest Church.
I want to swim in beaches in Ipanema.
I want to see the lights in Las Vegas.
I want to go to Times Square.
I want to shop in Europe.
I want to see the tiny white houses in Greece.
I want to meet the sages in India.
I want to see the white elephant in Thailand.
I want to visit Iceland, Scottland, Netherlands (it's like being inside a storybook).

These are just some of the things that I want to do. Nadadagdagan pa yan araw-araw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home