Friday, January 18, 2008

Stuff

Some quirky things that make me me:

1. I can sleep without a pillow but I can't sleep without a blanket.

2. I started writing a diary when I was about 8 years old.

3. I used to be a bully in school.

4. This year is the 1st year I bought a planner for myself.

5. I think my feet are veeery wide. Size 5-6 depende sa brand at style.

6. June calls my hands 'kiddie hands'.

7. Before I got my driver's license, I only answered 15 (I think) out of 40+ questions in the written exam.

8. I am a fan of KC Concepcion. In fact, as I write, I am watching a youtube video of her Sony Cybershot photoshoot.

9. I celebrated my anniversary in IBM last November 27, 2007. Yey!

10. Among Vilma, Sharon and Nora, Sharon ako. Haha. Megastar!!!

11. My first phone was a Siemens, color green.

12. I never had a guy bestfriend before I had a boyfriend, even until now.

13. My hair was cut really short (boy cut talaga) when i was in 2nd year high school.

14. I let my friend color my hair the same time I had my hair cut short.

15. I used to cut my own hair in the girls' CR.

16. I used to wear the old pants of my 2 brothers. (I love you Kuyas). Nagpabili rin ako ng jumper kay Mama nung Grade 5.

17. During the time that massacres were the biggest thing in Manila, I'd always sleep scared.

18. The very first book that I had was entitled Bug-Off . It was given by my I don't know where it went.classmate in Grade 4. She gave it to me while we were on our field trip and it's about a sister wishing for her brother to become a bug because he always bugs her. Makes sense no?! :D

19. My favorite stuffed toy when I was very young was a medium-sized panda bear that Papa gave me.

20. I used to play volleyball but I never really learned how to serve.

21. I danced MMMBop in front of the whole school when I ran for a position in our Grade School Student Council.

22. I learned how to commute going to Manila from Las Pinas when I was about 17 years old.

23. I have a passion for cooking, but I don't cook. Hehe! Di bale malapit na!

24. I played hula hoop last weekend with my nephew.

25. I dreamed of becoming a mermaid when I was 6 yrs old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home