Sunday, September 30, 2007

20 Questions

[01] Do you still have feelings foryour ex? wala na.

[02] Have you ever been given roses?
Yes! Nung college, it was valentine's day and my guy friends from UST gave me red roses.

[03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie/s?
Dami! some would be My Bestfriend's Wedding, The Wedding Singer and Forrest Gump (may romance din naman si Forrest at Jenny di ba? Hehe)

[04] How many times have you honestlybeen in love?
Once!

[05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
I believe that we're all meant to be with someone that we truly love. And if that person's the right one and it's the right and perfect time, then God will make everything work out for the two of you.

[06] What's your current problem?
I left the keys to the apartment INSIDE the apartment. I can't get in!! Help!

[07] Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Yes, when I was really young. That was my own fault. Haha.

[08] Your thoughts of online or longdistance relationships?
Difficult. Depends on the persons involved. Kung gusto, may paraan. :D

[09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Yes at kami na ngayon. Heehee.

[10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?
No, this can't be true if the guy/girl is walking in the Word of God.

[11] How many kids do you want tohave?
2-3

[12] What is your favorite color(s)?
black, white, blue

[14] Do you believe you truly love only once?
Yup. See my answer in #5.

[15] Imagine you're 69 & your spouse just died, would you get re-married?
Not anymore. Mag-aalaga na lang ako ng mga apo.

[16] At what age did you start getting into relationships?
Oh gosh, I don't want to remember. Haha.

[17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
Two Of Us by The Beatles

[18] Do you know someone who likes you?
Yes ata.

[19] Do you like anyone? No.

[20]Do you believe in second chances?
Yes. There's forgiveness. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home