Sunday, September 16, 2007

Womb + Man = WOMAN

I had sooo much fun at church today because of Pastor Ronnie's teaching about family and marriage. I don't think I'm too young to discuss about this....in a few years I'll be married anyway.

What I really enjoyed about today's teaching is when our Pastor told us how he respects her wife so much! They've been married for many years but the excitement, even the courtship, is still there. Everytime I see them at church, sobrang kakakilig kasi ang sweet sweet pa rin nila. They're proof that having children (they have two kids) should not change your feelings towards your partner.

My Faith Group leader, Ate Neng and many other women at church look radiant everytime I see them. And they have been married, what, 10+ years?! Amazing di ba? There's real joy in them and I am inspired by their spirits.

I would like to share with you some of the things that I learned from our pastor this morning:

*BESIDE (not behind) a man's success is a woman.

*The moment I entered into the right relationship, God has already prepared everything for me (and you!)

*Divorce was only allowed by God because of man's stubbornness but it is not God's perfect will.

*I should desire peace more than my rights. (WOAH! Oo nga ano? Kapag merong hindi nakakaintindi sa atin, instinct nating isipin na, 'Karapatan ko 'to, tama ang ginagawa ko at hindi mo ako mapipigilan at manahimik ka na lang.')

*I should never try to change my partner/friend/brother/sister, that's the role of the Holy Spirit. I can only change myself. Pray!

*I should learn to SHUT MY MOUTH and LISTEN.

*If I am controlled by my emotions, nothing good will happen. (I should settle this within myself. Dapat. Dapat.)

*The reason why God joins a husband and wife together is for them to help one another in their weaknesses, not to tell other people about each other's flaws.

*Ang babae ay isang korona sa kanyang asawa. Dapat ipagmalaki. (This one's my favorite, heheheh!)

===========================================

Sa sobrang tuwa ko sa teaching na to, I rushed to go home after our faith group so I can email it to June. Hahaha!

===============================================

While me and my church girl friends were talking about this teaching, I just had to thank the Lord for creating me a woman. I am enjoying my womanhood everyday! I love that I get to have long hair, wear skirts AND jeans, shop for pretty clothes and shoes, buy beauty stuff from stores that I like and still worship God while doing all these girly stuff.

I think that we, women, are such powerful beings. We have the heart to feel all these wonderful emotions. Palaging sinasabi na masyadong emotional ang mga babae. I believe this is true but it's a positive thing! Well, at least for those who are masters to their emotions, meaning, hindi nagpapadala sa emosyon nila. Besides, it only adds to our charm as women. ; )

I am a firm believer that ALL women are beautiful. I know I am beautiful because I was fearfully and wonderfully made and you (if you are a woman) are equally beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home