Saturday, September 01, 2007

2 Goodbyes For The Weekend

One of my good friends from work said goodbye last Friday - si Sherwin. He was one of the first few that I knew in IBM. Parang clown namin si Sherwin sa team, laging nagpapatawa, laging bida. = ) Knowing about his resignation surprised me because I thought he'll be staying for another year...Sabi nga sa Reader's Digest, 'life's like that.'

Before I went home last Friday, he gave me a big hug and that's when I felt THE sadness. Alam mo yun? No matter how I try to control my emotions, my tear glands still manage to win sometimes!!! Hehe!

Sher, I know you're happy where you are. I wish you all the best and I hope you find what you're really looking for. Hehe! Let's eat out soon.

Goodbyes are really sad. The word even sounds lonely. But in this life, there will always be goodbyes, as much as there will always be hellos. = )
================

June will be flying to Rhode Island in US tomorrow morning at 9AM. Ok, so it's not really goodbye...because he will be coming back in two months, so he's here by November 2 (according to the plan).

He will be undergoing training starting Monday, with some of his teammates who went there ahead of him.

Today we spent the whole day together. We shopped for some stuff that he'll bring to the trip. I thought I won't cry, but I did for a short while. It's saaaad. I know that 2 months will soon be over...Napakabilis ng oras. Ewan ko, malungkot lang kasi lagi kaming magkasama at magkausap. There's this weird feeling that the next two months won't be the same because he's not here. Awww, ang drama ko naman. At the same time, I am so excited because this is his first out-of- the-country trip! Enjoy di ba?

Tapos mag-isa lang siya sa flight bukas, hehe, adventure. Go June! Kaya mo yan. We'll pray for you tomorrow sa faith group. At sana mabasa mo tong entry na to di ba?

=================

Before he went home tonight, I told him this: Though I am sad because he's leaving, I am still overwhelmed with joy because of this mighty blessing. This is pure grace and favor! God is really good! We never imagined this would happen, that he would be given this opportunity to go to the States for free! Haha. I call this GRACE, FAVOR and HARVEST. = ) I know that you, my friends, are in agreement with me.

Junee, you're one step closer to your dream. I love you and I will see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home