Friday, August 17, 2007

Free Time

I'm really grateful that I'm not that busy with work today. I rarely go overtime and if I do, it's because of my part-time work for one of our accounts here in IBS. In short, I'm no longer stressed as before and I have free time to do other things that I want. AND! I get to spend my time either with my friends here at work - kwentuhan galore, or alone in my room - reading, praying or simply staring at the ceiling.

It's great that because of all these free time, I get to do a lot of things! I learned how to use TALEO - a recruitment tool (corny pero I really appreciate it because I won't even know about it if not for my part-time work), I get to shop for clothes with longer 'choosing' and 'fitting' time, I get to work out sa Fitness First (I enjoyed it there! I want to sign-up asap), I get to sleep more than 8 hours a day, and most importantly I get to have more time with the Lord.

Naisip ko nga, if I were sooo busy at work, would I be able to thank the Lord for my work as much as I do now? It's really a 'battlefield of the mind.' Wala lang. :D

If I am going through a hard time in my life, my heart or my passion must not change. I should be consistent, di ba? Sabi sa Bible, IN EVERYTHING, GIVE THANKS. It didn't say, FOR EVERYTHING. It's the same as, IN GOOD TIMES OR IN BAD, GIVE THANKS.

=================================================================

I enjoyed my first work out in the gym so much that I'm practically dragging June to go with me next week. I hope he'll enjoy it too!

At first I was kind of scared to use the equipments, and that I might use them the wrong way..Tapos may makakakita sa kin...Pero ok lang naman pala, kasi the trainers were there to assist all the time. Haaay sana I can try their spa and massage next week.

There's this Fitness Raffle that I signed up for...and the stub that I have right now is equivalent to 2 days free pass! Yehey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home