Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Beautiful Letdown

I have this urge to write, but I have no idea what to write about. So I thought of just putting in whatever pops in my head...1, 2, 3, go.

- My morning and evening ritual since June left for Rhode Island is chatting with him through YM or Sametime (it's our company's own version of YM). The longest time that we didn't see each other was sembreak, so that's like 2 weeks. Anyway, I told him that it's weird that I don't get to tell him my stories real-time. I have this habit of texting him even while he's asleep (which is the time that I'm awake), basta meron akong bagong kwento, then he'll just reply his thoughts when he wakes up. Now, I have to wait until I am here in the office with an internet connection.

-Joel Osteen is the most good looking pastor I have ever seen. AND Lakewood is the fastest (yep, as in Number 1) growing church in America today. I promised to myself that I will not go beyond 40yrs old without attending at least 1 service on that church.

- I had an iPhone for one day and I had to return it to the seller because it had some 'software problems'. I have another unit now, a Nokia, the ever reliable Nokia. It's kind of frustrating to be able to hold the precious iPhone, with its touch screen features, super clear images, etc. Ok, this is the last time I'm thinking about the iPhone. Haha!

-My parents might be leaving real soon for the US and both my brothers have their own families now (one in California and one here in the Phils). It's quite terrifying when I think about it now, I'm only 21!!! But then again, after 2 years or so, baka iba na rin ang thoughts ko on this. Many things can happen in a span of 1-2 years.

-I was watching Discovery Travel and Living last night and they featured 'au couture'. Featured and mga uber sosyal na mga elites ng Europe. Sila yung mga nakakapanood ng fashion shows ng Dior, Chanel, etc. so sila din ang unang nakakakita ng mga collections, sila din ang unang nakakabili, at sa sobrang yaman nila, sila lang din ang may ganong damit sa buong universe. Some of them even knew Coco personally. How cool is that?

-Betsy Bloomingdale of Bloomingdales was also featured. The ultra-expensive gowns in her closet were labeled with the function/occasion she used that gown for. Interesting di ba?

-I am two shades darker. I was able to go to Pagudpud this weekend. Beautiful, very serene.

-If I had P10,000 right now, what will I do with it?

-How rich is Manny Pacquiao?

-This morning as I was eating my breakfast at our house, I heard Sheryl Cosim and Allan Lenchico (broadcasters of ABS-CBN) reporting about the 'bribe' that GMA gave to some of the country's governors for them not to support her impeachment. Two governors squealed.



Enough for now, more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home