Saturday, October 27, 2007


Me As Kim of Ms. Saigon: Night At The Museo


Trick or treat!!!


This is the first time I dressed up for real for Halloween, first time I joined a Halloween event. kasi naman ang mga kids, tinodo ang mga costumes. I only planned to wear a black dress, buti na lang naalala ko meron pala akong Viet dress. Papa bought it from Vietnam when he was still working there and I used it for a class play in college (I played May Li in our Flower Drum Song rendition).


I really missed Museo Pambata. Back in college, I used to go there a lot, lalo pag summer kapag nagoovernight kami ng mga bums sa pink pad ni Ate Des, or nagpupuntang Sidebar sa Malate, or maglakad lakad lang sa Manila. It has been more than a year I think since I last went here. The place is still familiar, same faces and same feeling. Parang bata ulit.


Characters:

Me as Kim

Ate Dinah as The Gypsy

Bleu as The Faceless Kid

Dea as The Black Winged Fairy

Lucy as Moo (Hahah!)

Mama and Papa as Freddie Aguilar


Btw, Ate's my sister in law and the kids are all my pamangkins. = )


Photos here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home