Monday, October 22, 2007

Realizations For Today

I encourage you to answer this survey too! Really fun and will make you think.

1. I've come to realize that my cell phone is:
= overused and I enjoy using it.

2. I've come to realize that I talk :
= less as I grew older.

3. I've come to realize that I love :
= spending time with and in the Word more than ever.

4 . I've come to realize that I have:
= the right being.

5 . I've come to realize that I lost :
= a lot of time in the past doing unnecessary things. But God's so good, he's restoring everything back.

6 . I've come to realize that I hate it when :
= my emotions rule me.

7 . I've come to realize that marriage is:
= very sacred to the Lord. In my opinion, it's the best thing that could happen to a man or woman.

8 . I've come to realize that somewhere, someone is thinking:
= 'what is my purpose in life?' Hahaha.

9. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
= my parents' baby.

10 . I've come to realize that I have a crush on :
= Wentworth Miller (actually matagal ko nang na-realize ito).

1 1. I've come to realize that the last time I truly cried was:
= last Sunday at church, while singing a very special worship song.

12. I've come to realize that my special friend is:
= Ate Neng.

13 . I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
= I should choose life, favor and fulfillment.

14 . I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
= I see faces of people in my mind.

16 . I've come to realize that babies are :
= beautiful gifts and are cuddly and masarap kurutin pero hindi pwede. = )

17. I've come to realize that, I get online:
= to read, watch and listen to teachings that will edify me and will increase my knowledge of the Word.

1 8 . I've come to realize that today :
= is another wonderful day to walk in love!

19 . I've come to realize that tonight I will :
= spend time reading my favorite book before I close my eyes to sleep.

20. I've come to realize that I will :
= become a minister, successful career woman, wife and mother.

21. I've come to realize that, I really want :
= to travel, visit different churches and inspire women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home