Saturday, March 18, 2006

My 100th Entry

*big happy face* Alala ko nung nauna akong maaddict sa blogging, dahil yun kay Ate Dinah (actually pati friendster pinakilala niya sa akin). All I wanted to do was blog, blog, blog. I wanted to write down every single thing that was happening to me then, from the current book I'm reading to my Mozart Sonatas.

If I remember it right I started my blog on the summer of 2004. Naks, parang title ng kanta ah. Counterpart ng Summer of '69 ni Bryan Adams.

And now I am a graduating, with no idea where I'm heading. Yey.

But as I said in my friendster profile, this is the STOP that I've been waiting for.

Graduation's on March 29. I hope I don't trip on stage. Haha!

'Yan ang pinakamamahal kong section, 4BeS2, with our favorite terror professor, Atty. Bong Lopez.

Awww. I'm going to miss you all. *sniff, sniff*

1 Comments:

  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger chie said…

    huhuhuuuu odet... na-miss ko naman ang aking sariling college days... huhuhuuuu... 1996 ako naging froshie sa la salle. naknam-TEN YEARS AGO!!!!??? sinong hindi maiiyak dun!!!???

    shyet odet ang bilis ng panahon. congratulations. apaw apaw na congratulations. tapos ka na sa schoooooooooooooool!!!!! tara let's celebrate! take me with you! hahaha :)

    uy ok lang yung mag-worry kung san ka patutungo after you graduate... normal lang yun. eh ako nga hanggang ngayon... ah wag na nga. haha.

    tama yun, wag mo munang isipin yung "and then what?" na part after grad. basta have fun muna (while it lasts! mwahaha!) relax-relax (like a true BUM) kasi... sa worcworc... no more sembreaaak :(

    yan. ate chie's advice to odet - SEIZE THE DAY!!! :) (and don't trip onstage!!! heehee.)

    congrats, odet. *palakpakan* :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home