Sunday, October 09, 2005

i. how's your day? - ok lang, sumakit ang puson at nahirapan maglakad pauwi. Buti sinundo ako nila Papa. :)

!ii. complete the statement: "i feel..." - tired from this week, and nervous about my exam on Monday.

iii. what you gonna do after this? - ligo, then tulog.

iv. your song to describe your previous day? - "thursday I don't care about you, it's Friday, I'm in love!!"

v. listening to music? - katahimikan.

vi. have any pet? - 1 dog, 1 fish.

vii. your favorite scent? - amoy ng baby, amoy ng bagong ligo. Basta fresh!

viii. time? - 1:02 am.

ix. missing someone? - di pa gaano. June and I just got off the phone. Hihi.

x. the last person to give you a testi? - si Bobby na classmate ng roommate ko.

xi. your latest fashion statement? - natutuwa ako sa mga big earrings ngayon, and i have always loved anything vintage for clothes and accessories. (yuck, feeling???)

xii. the best summer ever? - yung huling uwi namin ng Pangasinan na buong pamilya. (I miss my brothers!)

xiii. last thing you did last night? - I arranged school stuff in my dorm room, para handa na sa sundo day next Sunday.

xiv. least favorite class to attend? - industrial socio with Ms. Mendoza. My only Saturday class, my only morning class (7am!). Tsaka yung prof ay....wag na nga.

xv. complete the statement: "in 10 years i will be..." - wiser.

xvi. most valuable for you? - the most valuable persons in my life.

xvii. favorite fast food? - jollibee madalas, chowking din.

xviii. the day your birthday falls on..? - november 7, monday for this year. 1st day ata ng start ng 2nd sem.

xix. hungry? - yes

xx. last thing you ate? - nerds na strawberry/grape

xxi. you're looking forward to what day/s..? - friday, kasi wala akong class, so June and I get to go out and relakz. Pero dahil sa pagkakaimbento ng HECTIC SCHED, hindi na to nagaganap. Huhu.

xxii. how many cds are there in your collection? - i've no idea.

xxiii. sunny days or rainy days? - rainy. Mas naa-appreciate ko ang temperature pag maulan. Tsaka feeling ko mas mabait, mas matakaw, mas antukin ako pag umuulan. Haha.

xiv. what made you write a survey? - nakita ko sa blog ni Ate Chie, tsaka parang masarap sagutan.

xxv. expectations for tomorrow? - mag-aaral na para sa finals...ibig sabihin malapit na ang... SEMBREAK!!! Waahoooo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home