Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Misery Loves Company

True ba to? O sadya lang talaga tayong nagdu-dwell (whattaword) sa mga kalungkutan na nararanasan natin?

At this very moment, I am really sad. Sigh. Tomorrow I am going back to my dorm and...Sigh. There's really no particular reason to be sad but...DAMN!! VACATION'S OVER!!!

Gloria, Gloria. I'm still wondering why you didn't declare Nov2 a holiday. Hello?! Simula ata Kinder ako, wala na talagang pasok ng Nov2. (well di naman kinder, pero i'm proving a point here!)

Not that I hate school. I love school (wooshoo....). Di nga! I love my school, I love my classmates, I love my professors (only some of them). I love learning new things.

But my mind is still in its VACATION MODE.

Try to give me a never-heard Spanish phrase or a from-the-grave-of-the-greatest-statistician-who-ever-lived-but-died-ahead-of-his-time statistical formula and expect my mind saying:

SORRY, YOU HAVE REACHED AN UNACCESSIBLE BRAIN. PLEASE TRY AGAIN NEXT WEEK. BUH-BYE.

See?! This is what I mean! Bakit hindi pa ginawang next week ang pasukan!!

I'm sure so many Filipinos feel the same way. Sabi nga ni Ate Dins, lahat daw ng mga tao kanina na nakita nya ay DEDZ. Mala-zombie. May eyebags. Puyat.

Ok. So what else do I have to complain about....

Ok. Here's one. My room's a mess. I still haven't fixed the things I have to bring tomorrow.

Then. I hate my schedule. Because I HATE SATURDAY CLASSES. Will I ever stop whining about this? No. Never.

And. I still haven't seen Pez. I really need to see him!

Then. There's this guy who is giving really weird signals. Are you an alien dude?? Ha?? I thought you were...ewan! Ano buh.

Haha. Ang sama ko talaga. Maraming pamilya ang walang matulugan, walang pera pambili ng makakain bukas. Maraming tao sa mundo ngayon ang umiiyak dahil namatayan sila ng mahal nila sa buhay.

Kaya maswerte pa rin ako kasi hindi ako kabilang sa kanila.

Pero it feels good to be bad sometimes, agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home