Saturday, November 25, 2006

Meet My New Housemate

That's Ate Eden. Sister of Ellen, schoolmate since Grade School, and now kasama ko din sa Faith Group.

For almost 3 days now I've been really sad about moving away from home again (my new job is located at Eastwood), adjusting to Quezon City (I know nothing about this place) and to new officemates and housemates. Mega-emote pa ako kay Lord dahil dun. Habang binabagtas namin nila Papa ang Coastal Road (we were going to Cubao to search for my new 'house'), nagtext si Len, sabi niya magkakaroon daw ng vacancy sa apartment nila Ate Eden. Isang sakay lang daw papuntang IBM (yes, isa na akong IBM-er). P1,600. Pwedeng pwede na talaga. Pero ang masaya dun, kasama ko si Ate Eden!!! Yey!! So instead of going to Cubao, we just went to SM Mall of Asia, haha!

Like what Ellen said, well-orchestrated talaga lahat ng nangyari. I see this as a blessing that comes with my new work (maybe I'll just post about it next time).

I'm starting on Monday! This is for you, Lord.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home